I recently came across this Sweet Baby Ray’s Crockpot chicken recipe on Facebook. I decided to jazz it up a little, ya know, Southern Food Junkie Style. This sweet and tangy crockpot chicken recipe is so easy to make, I am sure you will be able to throw it together in a pinch and let it simmer till dinner time!
Below is a result of said jazzing. Check it out and let me know what you think? There is a video down below of how to make it and if you scroll to the bottom of this page, there is a printable recipe! Make sure you share it with your friends and family.
Sweet Baby Ray's Crock Pot Chicken
- 4-6 Pieces Skinless, boneless Chicken breast Chicken can be fresh or frozen
- 1 16 oz Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
- 1 Medium Onion Sliced
- 1/2 Half Bell Pepper/Green Pepper Seeded
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Dash Texas Pete
- Mix BBQ sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and Texas Pete in a bowl.
- Place Chicken Breast in Crock pot and pour mixture over the top.
- Add in Sliced onions and Bell Pepper.
- Give the mixture, chicken, and Vegetables a good stir to coat everything.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until chicken is done.