Tips and Techniques for How To Make The Perfect Omelet
Making the perfect Omelet can be a struggle for a lot of people. Eggs can be very delicate and tear when trying to flip. Often times they stick to the pan and it can be very frustrating. I have been making Omelets as long as I can remember. I am going to share with you the tips and techniques that I use to Make The Perfect Omelet.
I not only eat them for breakfast but for dinner too.
Omelets are one of my favorite foods. Most people eat them for breakfast because they pack a powerful punch. Combine them with a little cheese, your favorite veggies, and some whole grain toast and you have yourself a healthy meal pack with protein. I not only eat them for breakfast but for dinner too.
They are quick to make if you know how to make them the right way. Be sure to check out our other recipes here. We not only post ours but also have some contributors as well.
Join us for this recipe as we show you How to Make The Perfect Omelet. Comment below and let us know if you think these tips will help you out. We enjoy eating and cooking and love sharing our passions with you. Make sure you watch the video below for a demonstrations on how to prepare this dish and scroll down for the recipe.
How To Make The Perfect Omelet
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese I like Medium Sharp but you can choose what you like
- 2 oz salsa
- 2-3 slices lunch meat You can choose what type you like
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start with a medium frying pan over medium heat.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter.
- While that is heating up grab a small bowl and crack your three eggs into the bowl.
- At this time add in your Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Beat the eggs until they are all mixed up. You could also put them in a blender to mixed them. This will incorporate lots of air and make them very fluffy.
- Now go back to your pan the by now the butter should have meleted by now. You want to coat the pan and the sides with the butter and oil mixture before adding in your eggs.
- Add your eggs in.
- Take your spatula and lift the edges up. You want this to cook slow and on medium to medium low heat for best results.
- Once the top has set now its time to flip. Grab your pan and shake the omelet loose so it is not stuck to the pan and with a quick flip of the wrist, your going to flip it over.
- After flipping add remaining ingredients and fold over.
- Plate your omelet and top with the salsa and enjoy with a side of buttered toast.