Koss Loaf, a new twist on Meatloaf!
When most people think of Meatloaf, they think of a good home cooked meal. Meatloaf is one of those traditional home cook favorites of mine as well. This week we have another contributor, the owners of Koss Sauce, Diana and John stepped in and wanted to share their version of a home-cooked favorite, Meatloaf. This is their version of meatloaf they call Koss Loaf.
Thanks, guys, and gals for stopping by and mingling with us today. To view a review of Koss Sauce, check out the video below. The recipe for Koss Loaf will also be below as well. Make sure you leave us a comment and let us know what you think of this recipe! Make sure you visit Koss Sauce website as well to pick up some of their yummy sauce. Let’s Get Food Junked!
Disclaimer: The recipe in the post contains a product that we were provided free of charge to review. The comments are our own and were not influenced by the free gift. We were not paid for this post or to say that we enjoyed this product.
Koss Loaf, a new twist on Meatloaf
- 1 lb Hamburger Meat
- 1 large Egg
- 1 medium Onion
- 5 tbls koss sauce
- 34 tbls celery seed
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
Glaze for the top of Koss Loaf
- 1/3 cup koss sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp Brown Sugar
- Mix the 1/3 cup of Koss Sauce and the 1 1/2 tsp of Brown Sugar together and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix main ingredients together in a large bowl
- Transfer to a baking dish. You can use a 9x11 Pyrex dish or a 9x11 metal pan. Cooking times will vary. See below for details.
- If using 9x11 pyrex dish, cooking time will be quicker. Approximately 20 minutes or until meatloaf is thoroughly cooked and no longer pink. If using deep, oval baking dish, time will be approximately 30 minutes.
- With either method, periodically you will need to remove meatloaf from oven and drain off excess grease. I normally do this 2-3 times while cooking.
- After you drain grease for last time, within last five minutes of cooking, top meatloaf with glaze.
- Once done, remove from oven and cool slightly before eating.