Inside Outside Ravioli is a hearty one pot meal that is sure to please!
Who doesn’t love a quick one pot recipe? I know we all live in a crazy, fast paced, hectic world these days and it is hard to have a good meal. I read something yesterday that stated that families are spending less and less time having dinner together. Why you say? Well my reason is that they are never at home. I am here to fix that though. I saw this recipe on a YouTube channel that I am friends with, DaelithTN. It was so yummy looking that I reached out to Michele and asked if she would like me to share it on my blog. Well she agreed and this is the recipe for Inside-Outside Ravioli.
[amazon_link asins=’B000E6BRUW’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’soutfoodjunk-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’0106e1ab-c56b-11e7-930d-677770f7e880′]
The Inside Outside Ravioli is so gooey and cheesy that I am sure the whole family will love it. Give it a try and let us know in the comments below what you thought? We would love to hear from you. Also, check out Michele’s video below of her making it. Make sure to leave her a comment letting her know you saw her recipe on Southern Food Junkie!
[amazon_link asins=’B00FQGP20Q’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’soutfoodjunk-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’ce1e5b44-bfd3-11e7-9923-4717a2e04b89′]
[amazon_link asins=’B00CJ8KJM0′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’soutfoodjunk-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’bb615757-bfd4-11e7-acde-a5a45e90260e’]
Inside Outside Ravioli
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 med Onion Chopped
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 14-16 oz jar Spaghetti Sauce Can use more if you prefer
- 1 8 oz. can Tomato Sauce
- 1 6 oz can Tomato paste
- 1 4 oz can Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 10 oz pack Frozen Spinach Thawed and well drained
- 1 7-10 oz box Shell Pasta Cooked and drained
- 2 Large eggs Beaten
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- First start by browning the Beef and seasoning with salt and pepper. (Add any extra spices you may desire)
- Add Onions and Garlic. Cook until tender then drain grease off.
- Add sauces, paste, and mushrooms. Bring to a boil then turned down heat to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine Spinach, Eggs, Noodles, Bread Crumbs, and Cheddar Cheese.
- Grease a 13x9 oven safe dish and layer the two mixtures starting with the meat mixture and ending with the meat.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Removed from oven and spread the Mozzarella Cheese on top.
- Put back in oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.