This is our 7 Reasons why Chick Fil A restaurant is the best fast food restaurant.
Visit a Chick-Fil-A restaurant around lunch time and it will not be hard to see that it is immensely popular. The newly updated double drive-through lanes will be wrapped around the building with busy workers on lunch break trying to get their Chick-Fil-A Fix. Peek inside and you will see that the lines in there are not much different. You may have asked yourself, why is that? Why is it that Chick-Fil-A are so packed but next door there will be a Wendy’s with about half the traffic. Simply put, people love Chick-Fil-A and they are doing things right!
According to Chick-Fil-A’s website, the restaurant got its roots just outside Atlanta, GA in 1946. The original name of Chick-Fil-A was the Dwarf grill which was later changed to the Dwarf House. Most of the original Chick-Fil-A’s were inside malls until around 1986, that is when they built their first restaurant that was its own building. Enough about all that though, let’s get to the meat of the story, shall we? So here is my 7 reasons why Chick-Fil-A restaurant is the best fast food restaurant there is.
- The workers there are just so Dang Nice. Do the workers ever have a bad day? They could spill my drink all over them as they are handing it to me and when I finally get my stuff they would still say ” Have a Blessed Day!” It automatically makes your day better doesn’t it? They must have some super-duper world-class training. Every employee always has a smile on their face. They hire great people and the company has good morals as well. It is my opinion that these are the reasons why they are always so nice.
- They always get your order right. I cannot remember one time when my order was wrong. As a matter of fact, my mom was telling me a story about how she and her sisters were at a Chik-Fil-A and the attendant forgot to give them their drink. Mom and her sisters had already made it out the parking lot and were at a stop light. The Chick-Fil-A employee realized it and mom said all she saw was a Chick-Fil-A employee running down the road to give them their drink. That is services with a smile. I bet he told them to have a blessed day too!
- They act like they care you are there to eat with them. This one here is a spin-off of number one and really goes back to the morals and the training of the company. They hire people that really care about their job ( or they at least fake it well) and they act like they want you there. Many of the other fast food restaurants could learn a thing or two from Chick-Fil-A. If it was one of the other places, I can just hear Bon Qui Qui saying “Complicated Order” as you walk up and say that you would like a #1 combo, add Cheese, add mayo, hold the pickle. Not at Chick-Fil-A, they care about you. I know this because they always say “Have a blessed day!”
- The restaurants are always clean. Seriously, it looks like I could eat off the floor in these places. The other day I was in a local Chick-Fil-A and there was a napkin on the seat from where one of my kids laid it there as they went off to the bathroom. The manager came by to check on us, and he picked up the napkin. As I always try to teach my kids, if you see something laying around pick it up. It doesn’t matter who put it there. It doesn’t matter if it is in a parking lot or at our house, just pick it up.
- They have great food. I think most people would agree that the food at Chick-Fil-A is really good. I would like to add that they normally do not deviate from their traditional menu much, but what they make is really simple and good. I mean they did invent the chicken sandwich right? More recently, they have tried to launch some new items. Here you can see the Smokehouse BBQ Sandwich we did a review on from our YouTube channel.
- They have large ketchup packets and sauces. The days of the squeezing 5 tiny ketchup packets are gone at Chick-Fil-A. They have a nice 2 oz size ketchup packet that is easy for dipping. Their dipping sauces are the same way. I should also mention they have great tasting dipping sauces. I really love their BBQ sauce. Yummy Yum.
- Finally, we have made it to the last reason why Chick-Fil-A is so good. They still have a playground for the kids to play on. In this day and age, everyone is trying to sue someone for negligence. I believe that is why so many of the playgrounds have disappeared from the fast food places. Sure there are still a few McDonalds that still have them and occasionally a Wendy’s but for the most part, they do not. Chick-Fil-A is still rocking their playgrounds. That is the number one reason why my kids want to go there and you know what? My wife and I really like the 10 mins of quiet time we get when the kids go to play. Life is busy when three young kids and you cherish the time you spend with them but sometimes you need that little break. I want to say thanks to Chick-Fil-A for keeping it a priority and having the playgrounds at their restaurants!
We love to hear from you to see what your opinions are of Chick-Fil-A. Also, make sure you check out our page on restaurants where kids can eat free!